Most Common Questions – Virtual Conference:
How does virtual conference work?
UNMET Conferences has partnered a mobile matchmaking platform that helps investors and founders to network remotely. This platform enables investors and founders to meet inside of public or privately hosted networks. Using a mobile platform, founders can create short-form video pitches that are like Instagram Stories to give a brief pitch of their company.
What is a Network? Who is Eligible to Join?
Networks are groups of investors organized around angel groups, venture funds, events, accelerators, entrepreneurship support organizations. Pitch view access to networks can be public or private, and followers can be restricted to open, approval required, or invite-only.
The UNMET Network is an invite-only private network for accepted presenting companies and pre-registered investors. Only those individuals will receive invitations to join the conference platform.
Few tricks when viewing pitches:
- To skip to the next section: Tap right side of the screen.
- To go back to the previous section: Tap left side of the screen.
- Skip to the next company: Swipe left
- Go back to the previous company: Swipe right
- Hide menu bar to get a full view of the pitch: Long press and hold the screen.
- To pause a pitch: Tap once on the screen